The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress heavy bomber entered service with the US Air Force in 1955, and the big four-engine jet is still in service today. This desktop-sized sculptural piece is an actual engine blade from a Pratt & Whitney J57 (JT3C) axial-flow turbojet engine used on a B-52. The J57 was the first 10,000 pound-force thrust class engine in the US inventory. The 5"-high blade has been cleaned and polished and placed on a specially constructed aluminum base with a matte black powder-coat finish. A Certificate of Authenticity is included, and the Custom Hangar logo is laser-etched on the underside of the base. No two pieces are exactly alike. Measures approximately 5"H overall x 3" in diameter. Weighs approximately 1 lb 11 oz. Made in USA.