Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I return Boeing Store merchandise?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the merchandise within 30 days of receipt for exchange or refund.*
1. Online purchases - If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of the date of purchase for a refund. Please note that we do not accept returns on clearance merchandise. To start a return, please visit our Returns Center and enter in your web order number and shipping address zip code, or contact Customer Service for information.
2. Store purchases - Bring the merchandise and your receipt to any Boeing Store for exchange or refund* within 30 days of purchase, or check our Store Locator to return by mail to the store from which you made the purchase.
3. Traveling Store purchases - If your purchase was made while visiting our Traveling Store, please contact our Travel Store to request a return.
*Boeing employees using payroll deduction or award points as a form of payment at the stores or traveling stores may return any merchandise within 30 days for exchange or store credit only. We do not offer exchanges on web orders. We recommend that you return your item(s) for a full refund and place a new order for a replacement.
- Where can I find out more about Boeing Traveling Store dates and locations?
Please select Store Locator from the bottom navigation, then select Traveling Store Locator.
- How do I redeem my Pride@Boeing award points for use at the Boeing Store?
Every point is equivalent to $1.00 at the Boeing Store. You may shop at any Boeing Store, and we can look up your points using your BEMS ID or Pride-to-Boeing Store account number or see below for instructions on online shopping.
You may use some or all of your Pride@Boeing award points in any one transaction; unused points will remain in your Pride@Boeing account for future use.
Redeeming Points Online: To redeem your Pride points for purchases at BoeingStore.com, you may now shop directly on our site and at checkout you will select Alternative Payments as your payment method (be sure to give us your BEMSID or PBS number (see below) and how much of your order you want on points).
Boeing employees and ECLAS contractor award recipients: If you have a valid BEMS ID, you may redeem your Pride points for Boeing Store merchandise by providing your BEMSID in person at any Boeing Store Location.
Boeing non-ECLAS contractor and partner award recipients: You may redeem your Pride points for Boeing Store merchandise by first generating a Pride to Boeing Store account number and printing a Pride to Boeing Store Access Card that can be used in person at any Boeing Store locations. Click "Next" to generate your Pride to Boeing Store account number and print your Access Card.
- How do I redeem my Boeing Service Award at the Boeing Store?
Each Boeing employee Service Award point is equivalent to $1.00 at the Boeing Store. You may shop at any Boeing Store and we can look up your points using your BEMS ID. You may also use your award points for online purchases, also explained below.
Redeeming Points Online: To redeem your Service Award points for purchases at BoeingStore.com, you may now shop directly on our site and at checkout you will select Alternative Payments as your payment method (be sure to give us your BEMSID and how much of your order you want on points).
Because of tax laws, Service Award points must be spent all in one transaction. For example, if your Boeing Store order totals $35 and you have a 15-year Service Award, equivalent to $55 at the Boeing Store, the remaining 20 points will be automatically transferred into a Boeing Store credit under your BEMS ID. If you have questions about your Service Award, please contact Total Access at 1-866-473-2016. Hearing-impaired callers should use the relay service offered through their telephone service provider.
Award equivalents are as follows:
- Service award years Store credit Service award years Store credit
- 5 $50.00 30 $240.00
- 10 $70.00 35 $275.00
- 15 $90.00 40 $375.00
- 20 $120.00 45 $475.00
- 25 $170.00 50-70 $550.00 - $600.00
- I don't have a BEMS ID and I have Pride Points that were issued to me prior to the transition to the new Recognition Program on 1/1/06, can I still redeem them for merchandise?
Yes, however first you must get a Pride Access Key, contact Total Access (866-473-2016) for this. They will ask you for your Pride Point Voucher Numbers from the old program and assist with creation of your new Pride Access Key. Once you have the Access Key, in order to redeem at BoeingStore.com, you will need to follow the instructions in the question above this one.
- May I combine my Pride@Boeing and Service Award points on one order?
Yes. However, Service Award points will always be applied first. Once all your Service Award points are applied, you may then apply all or some of your Pride@Boeing points. You may combine points only at the Boeing Store, not on the Pride@Boeing site
Note that, because of tax laws, Service Award points must be spend all in one transaction. For example, if your Boeing Store order totals $35 and you have 55 Service Award points, equivalent to $55, the remaining 20 points will be automatically transferred into a Boeing Store credit under your BEMS ID that you can use at any of the physical Boeing Stores. If you have questions pertaining to your Service Award, please contact Total Access at 866-473-2016 (TTY/TDD service, 1-800-755-6363)
- Do you accept Boeing Store gift cards?
BoeingStore.com does not accept gift cards purchased in-store. Please redeem gift cards at one of our physical store locations.
- Do you accept payroll deduction for payment?
BoeingStore.com no longer accepts payroll deduction as a valid form of payment.
- Can I spend an in-store credit online at BoeingStore.com?
In-store credits are not accepted on BoeingStore.com and must be redeemed at one of our physical store locations.
- Could you send me a catalog?
We don't produce a merchandise flyer. However our online store carries more than 1,000 items, including all of the Boeing Store's best sellers.
- We're having a special event and we would like to have the Boeing Store offer merchandise at the event. How do we arrange for that?
E-mail your request to Boeing Store Information. Include the title of the event, location, number of anticipated attendees, date, and time. Your request will be considered and a response provided within one week. Average lead time for a full traveling store visit is eight weeks, and the minimum number of attendees is 800.
- How do I get information about taking a tour at Boeing?
For information about the Everett Tour Center, located in the building where 747s are built, go to http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/tours/. If you are traveling to the St. Louis area and would like to view the historical exhibits at the Prologue Room, you can find more information at http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/tours/prologueroom/prologue.htm.
- How can I buy a used computer or other surplus items from Boeing?
The Boeing Company no longer operates a surplus store however, they do offer auctions of surplus equipments. Please visit https://active.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/Index.cfm for more information about surplus sales.
- Do you donate any merchandise to nonprofit organizations or for charity events?
All Boeing product donations are handled through the regional Community Relations Offices. You can find more information at http://www.boeing.com/principles/community-engagement.page.
- Where can I make suggestions for new products?
Please send your suggestions to Product Suggestions. We review all suggestions at our merchandise development meetings each month. We try to accommodate as many requests as possible based on current need and demand at our stores and online.
- I am interested in reselling Boeing logo merchandise. How can I learn more about it?
Send a request by e-mail to Reseller Requests.
- May I download an image from the Boeing Store site or the www.boeing.com site and use it?
No. Copyrights for all images and graphics contained in the Boeing Web site or on BoeingStore.com are owned by The Boeing Company. Please see the copyright use statement at http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/gallery/. If you want Boeing images for commercial use, please forward your request to email@example.com or call the help line at 206-655-1551.